We’re excited to announce that F.O.B. is available for booking your private event! Our large spacious room is great for hail and farewells, corporate events, networking, meet-ups, presentations, banquets and catered dinners. As well as birthday parties, retirement celebrations and graduations! We offer a wide open space for entertaining and plenty of seating and standing room for up to 150 guests. The room is outfitted with two large flat-screen televisions and two large speakers for your use.
Our military themed brewery features a fully-staffed tap-room of house made beers, rotating guest beers and ciders. For Non Alcoholic beverages we offer De Espresso Liber coffee, water bottles and root-beer.
- Are my children allowed at F.O.B.? Yes, we pride ourselves on being a family friendly establishment. HOWEVER, F.O.B IS NOT CHILDPROOF! You need to keep small children by your side at all times. We have many sharp edges, cement floors, wood surfaces etc... The last thing we want is your toddler getting hurt. Also, Please do clean up after your children.
- Do you have "my date" available? For your convenience we have attached our calendar at the very bottom of this page.
- What days are available for events? F.O.B. is available for private events Tuesday - Thursday. Mondays we are closed to the public because we are busy brewing, however if you need a Monday please feel free to submit your request and we will take it into consideration. Friday, Saturday = NO PRIVATE EVENTS
- How many people can F.O.B. hold? Our Maximum occupancy is 80.
- Do you serve food? We do not serve food or have a kitchen. However, you are more than welcome to bring in food from an outside source or let me know you are interested in one of the food trucks we have on rotation at FOB. For more information about the food trucks click HERE.
- Is there a kitchen available? No.
- Do you have ice? No.
- Can I use any vendor for food? Yes.
- Can I BBQ in the back? No. BUT you can bring in pre-cooked buffet style chafer pans with "safe heat cans" sold at party city.
- Will the Tap-Room be open? Yes, a fully-staffed tap-room with taps of house made beers, rotating guest beers, ciders, De Espresso Liber coffee, water bottles and root-beer will be available.
- Can I bring in hard liquor or my own beer? No. Military units send me a message to find out our policy on GROGS.
- Are there any restrictions on use of space? Decorations are allowed on tables. However, hanging items from ceiling or walls isn't possible as our walls are cement and our ceiling is pretty high. Please don't hesitate to ask permission for specific ideas.
- Are there restrictions on photography or videography? No. Shoot away!
- Are there any noise restrictions? We ask that everyone be respectful to our neighbors.
- What forms of payment do you take? Cash, credit, debit.
- What is your cancellation policy? For full refund we require at least 30 days notice.
- Can I hire a DJ? Yes.
- Is the venue handicap accessible? Absolutely.
- Is parking available on site? We have onsite parking.
- Is there any restrictions in Tap Room? Yes, behind the bar and Brewering areas are "OFF LIMITS" at all times.
- Who is responsible for cleanup and tear down? You are.
We have implemented a $250 Venue Fee with a $400 minimum per 2 hr. block time frame. Your event WILL NOT be booked until Venue Fee is paid in full and policy form signed.
Military Event discount. Venue Fee is $100 with a $400 minimum per 2 hr. block time frame. Your event WILL NOT be booked until Venue Fee is paid in full and policy form signed.
We would be honored to host your wedding at FOB. Please head on down to the calendar at the bottom of this page. If your date is available fill out the short form and I will be in contact with you to discuss further details.
We look forward to serving you!
Are you interested in booking your event at fob?
Please check out our calendar above. Once you find a date you are interested in, fill out the short form below. Be sure to answer all questions. If you are interested in a food truck, please let me know. For further information on the food trucks menus please click HERE.
- Food trucks DO NOT charge a fee for coming out, however it NEED'S to be worth their time. If you want a food truck please tell your party that there will be a food truck at the event for them. (We do understand those with allergies, life style choices, vegetarian and vegans. Some do have healthier options and most have a vegetarian option) please give a close as possible head count so that the food trucks can prepare accordingly.
- Food trucks are not guaranteed. I will do my best to get the one you request, however if they are not available I will ask you for a second choice.
- The food trucks we have listed are ones that we have built a relationship with and like coming out to FOB. If you want to try a different one on your own then please do so.
- Hover over dates on calendar to see details.
We are honored that you are considering celebrating your special event at FOB. Please fill out the form below and lets chat about your upcoming event and book your site visit.